ICF PCC COACH / MENTOR / TEAM COACH / INSTRUCTOR / COACH SUPERVISOR
Suzan KAYGANACI, who always aims for the better, has fed her own development process with very different trainings in her journey to help institutions and individuals realize their own development and manage their change processes, and at the same time, she has adopted it as her duty to touch especially young people in need with social responsibility projects. The thought of “what can I do to support the effects of family conflicts on children”, which she encountered and observed in her professional life, took her on a journey to become a professional family counselor.
Suzan Kayganacı, who also writes a column for Kocaeli's local newspapers, worked at Kocaeli University's Poetry Activities unit, and was the language supervisor of the Academy Sky magazine, which was published during her term.
Having received professional coaching, student coaching, and team coaching training from Turkey's most important coaching school, House Of Human, Kayganacı completed the Practicum process and became an ICF-approved PCC Coach. In addition, she is about to complete her journey to be titled by AC by completing her coaching supervision training. Kayganacı, who is also a storyteller, draws attention to how our individual stories affect our corporate stories by bringing the integrative and healing power of the story to her trainings with her "From Individual Story to Corporate Story" training. By using her coaching skills in the teams she is a manager and leader of, she supports the development by providing on-site trainings on resolving the problems that may occur in the teams and on corporate culture and corporate climate. Kayganacı, who has coached more than 1000 hours professionally and had the chance to examine and observe the cultures and education systems of countries such as Spain Catalonia Region, Spain Mursia Region, Germany, Greece, Romania, Poland, Finland, Estonia, on site and in schools, also talked about the Effect of Play on Learning. continues its investigations.
Combining Corporate Culture with Transactional Analysis approach and blending it with coaching skills, Kayganacı conducts special studies on creating a positive corporate climate. The first value of Kayganacı, who provides coaching, mentoring, supervision and training consultancy, is "creating benefit" and her motto is #peopleevolve.
• 2010- 2022 Bahçeşehir High School Assistant Manager
• 2002- 2010 Bahçeşehir High School Turkish Teacher
• 1979-2002 MEB Teacher
• ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY – SOCIOLOGY - CONTINUING
• BAHÇEŞEHİR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION MANAGEMENT SERT. PROG.
• ANADOLU UNIVERSITY PRIMARY EDUCATION TEACHER TRAINING TURKISH DEPARTMENT
• KAFKAS UNIVERSITY CLASS TEACHER DEPARTMENT
• “PCC COACH” ACCREDITATION
• COACHING SUPERVISION
• IRCA APPROVED QUALITY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION, IRCA APPROVED AUDITOR / LEAD AUDITOR ISO 9001:2008
• EFFECTİVE PRESENTATİON TECHNİCS TRAİNER – SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP,
•MEMORY TECHNIQUES AND MIND MAPS,
• QUALITY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION - INTERNAL QUALITY AUDITOR,
• LEARNING STYLES –PROF.DR. RITA DUNN AND DR. LOIS FAVRE,
• DOROTHEA WIEMANN – COACHING METHODS FOR THE CHANGE PROCESS,
• KURT SPALT - HILTI'S CORPORATE CULTURE BUILDING
• GERARDO DE LUZENBERGER – OPEN SPACE TECHNOLOGY
• EFFICIENCY IN ORGANIZATION AND EDUCATION ( TQM SPECIALIST EDUCATION - MEB)
• TRANSACTIONAL ANALYSIS APPLICATOR
• ADVANCED LEVEL TRAINING IN NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION
• DISC ANALYSIS ADVANCED LEVEL EDUCATION